NBC's 'Green is Universal' initiative is focused on bringing an environmental perspective to everything we do, informing and entertaining our audiences while driving more sustainable practices into our own operations.
This year, we're kicking off our “Share and Tell” Earth Week campaign. We’ve partnered with yerdle, a new online platform that helps you share stuff with your friends. Find out more about how you can enter to win cool items that our shows and stars are sharing with you here.
Or get involved in the various ways below!
- Text 'GREEN' to 46833 for green tips during Earth Week
- Download the free 'One Small Act' app to track small changes that help our environment
- Join the 'Green is Universal' Facebook page
- Follow 'Green is Universal' on Twitter
- Visit the 'Green is Universal' website