Here are the most-clicked Dateline stories of 2006, according to Web page views:
- Money due you: Check for unclaimed property
- Unseen danger in bagged salads
- How safe is your grocery store?
- 'To Catch a Predator' section
- Michael Schiavo's side of the story
- A defiant Britney Spears takes on the tabloids (Matt Lauer interview)
- TMI! How teens post too much info on MySpace, social networking sites
- Photos: Ann Curry interviews Angelina Jolie in Namibia
- For the love of Laci: Sharon Rocha on love, loss and justice
- MySpace invader
And if you missed it last Saturday, here's a look back at some of the most interesting and controversial people you met on Dateline in 2006. It includes the "credit roll" -- the names of the hardworking men and women who make Dateline happen.